The agitaor drives are part of the modular gear system in the MAS® program.
Aim of development was maximum sealing protection and a long storage product life while at the same time providing extremely reliable radial and/or axial power.
What resulted from these guidelines were gear units that alongside these requirements offer these further optional features:
- Rust-protected brakes
- Greater corrosion protection (special coating for increased atmospheric conditions)
- A variety of motor options (auxiliary heating system, …)
- Niro nameplates
- Oil inspection glass
- If necessary, special lubricant
- High pressure ventilation valve
- Oil level sensor
The agitator drives are available in the following models:
- Shaft mounted geared motors AR.
Power: 0.12 - 30kW
Torque: 400 - 2,800Nm
- Parallel shaft geared motors FR.
Power: 0.18 - 55kW
Torque: 5,000 - 14,000Nm
- Helical bevel geared motors KR.
Power: 0.12 - 55kW
Torque: 1,000 - 14,000Nm
Information flyer about agitator gearboxes